Superstar
Daps
Name a better game series than MGS 1,2,3, and 4

I'll wait.

sad-pablo-lonely.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
It's my favorite series. Graphics, characters, music, production value, dialogue. My Dualshock 3 died so now I gotta get another one to be able to play 2, 3 and 4 with the pressure sensitive buttons. :mjcry:

Of the games you didn't include, Peace Walker is in my top 3 in the series. Beat it on PSP and PS3. I enjoyed Portable Ops too. Rising was really good too. Snake was even in Brawl. He had full on codec calls with Campbell and Otacon getting Intel on the different characters. 👇🏾

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never played past MGS 1. I always wanted to. Which of the games do you recommend? I watched a V playthrough wasn't really feeling the gameplay. Was looking at Revengeance as well.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
i do wonder what they have planned for this series. They can't let it stand dormant for too much longer
Maybe it'll get a boost whenever the movie with Oscar Isaac comes out

I never played past MGS 1. I always wanted to. Which of the games do you recommend? I watched a V playthrough wasn't really feeling the gameplay. Was looking at Revengeance as well.

The gameplay in MGSV is the best in the series; not my favorite game tho. Revengeance is good. It's got fast paced, non-stop action. If you are looking into Revengeance, then you should play MGS2.

MGS3: Subsistence is the best game in the series. You should play MGS4, as it concludes Solid Snake's story. Peace Walker was developed as MGS5 and does everything Portable Ops does but better, with the exception of a couple of boss fights. I actually liked Ground Zeroes more than Phantom Pain. :yeshrug:They all worth playing tho. I never played The Twin Snakes cuz I never had a GameCube but I've seen playthroughs on YouTube.