FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I remember when the game came out, that weekend, we stayed up all night playing it. Beat it, then played it again. Matter of fact, I still have my OG copy of the game. Will always be near and dear to me. I gotta go back and play it again one of these days.

The "Return to Shadow Moses" scene in MGS4 is one of my GOAT video game moments. The music, the atmosphere, the flashbacks...damn near brought a tear to my eye :to:

:wow: yeah, that flashback just shows the impact of the original MGS1

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Liquid: "With all of the liars and hypocrites running the world, war isn't what it used to be... We're losing our place in a world that no longer needs us! A world that now spurns our very existence. You should know what as well as I do.

After I launch this weapon and get our billion dollars we'll be able to bring chaos and honor back to this world gone soft. Conflict will breed conflict! New hatreds will arise! Then! We'll steadily expand our sphere of influence..."

Solid Snake: "But as long as there are people, there will always be war."

Liquid: "But the problem is balance. Father knew what type of a balance is best"

Solid Snake: "Is that the only reason?"

Liquid: "Isn't it reason enough? For warriors such as us?"

Solid Snake: "I don' want that kind of world!"

Liquid: "Hah! You lie! So why are you here then? Why do you continue to follow your orders while your superiors betray you? Why did you come here?

Solid Snake: "......"

Liquid: "Well... I'll tell you then. You enjoy all the killing, that's why. "

Solid Snake: "What!"

Liquid: "Are you denying it? Haven't you already killed most of my comrades?"

Solid Snake: "That was..."

Liquid: I watched your face when you did it. It was filled with the joy of battle!

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I remember I was in high school in 10th grade when this the GOAT video game came out :wow: I have yet to experience the same :wow: factor when playing a game that I did with this spoiled me brehs :sadcam:

Last edited:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I remember I was in high school in 10th grade when this the GOAT video game came out :wow: I have yet to experience the same :wow: factor when playing a game that I did with this spoiled me brehs :sadcam:

the demo breh, the demo... was so addicting, when i finally got the game it's like the barrier opened