Meta Raises Prices for Quest 2 to 399.99 and 499.99

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
think I’m gonna cancel the order…impulse buy…I’m thinking about the games I’ve owned/played and VR just isn’t there for me yet despite the improvements over the years…truth be told I’m not even excited about the PSVR2

its dope i use my oculus every day well worth it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are even considered as the top 3 titles on Meta right now?

there are a lot of games on the best sellers list…too many to mention…my problem isn’t the selection but due to the nature of VR gaming, it doesn’t offer me a full gaming experience…games are short and I can only tolerate being in VR for so long

VR Golf is dope

I might check it out…they have a user-friendly return policy so no harm to buy/try it

its dope i use my oculus every day well worth it

I have the old one…just don’t have it with me…went ahead and picked this one up tho…at the very least it’s there if/when I want to play it

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Blade and Sorcery :noah:

Haven’t even used mods yet :noah:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ended up returning mine the next day…never even opened it lol

I’ll get my old one back at some point

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Thought they got rid of this requirement this month?
From their website they say you can use a “Meta account”…which they don’t offer to sign up for on the Quest 2 setup.

Maybe they haven’t fully rolled the shyt out yet. Their website says August 2022. I’m gonna give this shyt till the end of the month then I’m literally gonna throw it in the trash.

Hell I may throw this shyt in that trash now for them even thinking about forcing people to have a FaceBook account to use it.

Decent hardware/software. TRASH ASS company. bytch ass nikka Palmer should have sold the company to MS or Google even. I’m HEATED.

Either way when PSVR2 and/or Apple’s drop I’m throwing this shyt in the trash.