Message to Coli black men in our 20s (and 30s)

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Money =\= happiness brehs...shyts trash

Fact is if u dolts didnt pop out fukkin little retards left and right with some hoe u gonna resent in ten years and stop consuming pointless goods at an anastronomical rate you wouldnt have to work that fukkin hard to support yourself

Keep playing into our heirarchical society brehs

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Put pride aside and ask yourself honestly: What would happen if you were laid off today and how much money would the company lose as a result? If the answer is less money than your salary - You are in danger of being laid off RIGHT NOW. If the answer is less than double your salary - Your job could be automated in the future. A lot of bros don't see it coming because they are unaware of this (or won't believe it when i say it). IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU MAKE THE COMPANY AT LEAST 3X YOUR SALARY OR 200% ROI THAT YOUR JOB IS SECURE.

Facts...:wow::wow::wow:

This got me shook now...I gotta finish these Microsoft certs. I'm on track to being Exchange admin at my job.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Needed to hear this.
I'm 26 and have steady full-time employment (for now).
I want to create other streams of revenue outside of my salary and earn my MBA before 30.

The MBA is the key to unlocking that $100K+ salary.
But I'm at a loss for how to create meaningful revenue (legally) outside of my 9-5.

Honestly...I would kill to be 26 again (and I'm only 30 :mjlol:)

We live in a golden age where money is everywhere, you can connect with people so easily.

I have my MBA and (at least here in San Diego) it's not as valuable as I pictured it would be. But if you have "style" you can buy stuff for cheap and sell it for high on Instagram and Pinterest and Ebay

You can drive Uber for a few hours a week

You can sell stuff you don't need on "Close5" or "LetGo"

You can start a consignment Juice company for $99 a month plus 33% of your profit.

There are a lot of options breh. But you have to go out there and find them. If none of those are viable then cut out extra expenses and save your money so you can have a lump sum and invest it into something that will allow you to separate from your job.

Sky is the limit :salute:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Needed to hear this.
I'm 26 and have steady full-time employment (for now).
I want to create other streams of revenue outside of my salary and earn my MBA before 30.

The MBA is the key one way to unlocking that $100K+ salary.
But I'm at a loss for how to create meaningful revenue (legally) outside of my 9-5.
there are other ways breh. don't go into debt if the only reason you doing MBA is for the money.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I make six figures, but I love spending money on dumb shyt. My problem is saving and budgeting. It's hard out here, fam. I really need to change my habits. I'm trying. One step at a time.

:mjgrin: