Message board simping. How does it work?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Here is post #1000.

I'm not convinced that the old ways would work for someone like me, who is so different from the average poster here. So I decided to do a little recording.

Try not to be too harsh on me. :to:

I have no keyboards at the moment, all I have is is my voice, voice recorder, and my heart. No magic tricks, just this.

Vocaroo | Voice message

:krs:

MsChowTsu you got no choice but to give that man a date,
how u gonna turn that down :usure:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It's hilarious how everyone on this forum fukks straight dimes morning till night, but all a girl has to do is say some shyt like "Wanna see me twerk" and muthafukkas lose their goddamn minds. Like a dude is really going to hop on a plane for some puss. Can't hate I guess some guys can't control their dikk.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Here is post #1000.

I'm not convinced that the old ways would work for someone like me, who is so different from the average poster here. So I decided to do a little recording.

I have no keyboards at the moment, all I have is is my voice, voice recorder, and my heart. No magic tricks, just this.

Vocaroo | Voice message
thissssssssssssss nikka :beli:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Here is post #1000.

Vocaroo | Voice message

:ooh::ohhh::krs:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was beautiful lol :clap::hug:

:krs:

MsChowTsu you got no choice but to give that man a date,
how u gonna turn that down :usure:

:deadrose:

you're right :stylin: