Message board simping. How does it work?

concise

Veteran
Daps
:noah:

Don't try to act like we don't know what I'm talking about. :mjpls: I know we've got plenty of simps out here. I just want to know what kind of techniques you've used.

Do you always have to send a dikk pic? :scusthov:
Can't I just write a sonnet?:ld:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
This thread should go plat considering the amount of dudes ive seen caping for olivia pope alone :krs:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This thread should go plat considering the amount of dudes ive seen caping for olivia pope alone :krs:

:russ:
I'm not even mad at the simps though.
Dudes just trying to get puss, or get little attention from females. :ld:
Females feeling themselves and laughing off the fukkery. :ehh:
I can't knock the hustle :manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try to find the chick that lives the closest to you.

make posts in her threads. when you disagree with her, do it like you're having a stimulating discussion (until you can stimulate her p*ssy walls and anus, that's what you'll have to settle for for now)

use those stupid smileys when the smiley is blushing, etc.

after a while, start sending pms.

after that send her a pm saying ________ is doing a show in the area and you're looking for someone to go with. but tell her you'd like to meet her first to make sure she's cool.

when you meet, it's game time. lots of physical contact subtle in the beginning and make it escalate. give her the "we both know what this is..." look without ever mentioning sex explicitly. your goal is to fukk on that day. she already knew what it was when you sent her the pm to meet.

hide camera in the room and fukk her on tape.

rinse and repeat until it doesn't work anymore.

when the game catches up with you, post all the videos on the-coli.com and watch your rep reach GOD status.

you're welcome.

concise

Veteran
Daps
try to find the chick that lives the closest to you.

make posts in her threads. when you disagree with her, do it like you're having a stimulating discussion (until you can stimulate her p*ssy walls and anus, that's what you'll have to settle for for now)

use those stupid smileys when the smiley is blushing, etc.

after a while, start sending pms.

after that send her a pm saying ________ is doing a show in the area and you're looking for someone to go with. but tell her you'd like to meet her first to make sure she's cool.

when you meet, it's game time. lots of physical contact subtle in the beginning and make it escalate. give her the "we both know what this is..." look without ever mentioning sex explicitly. your goal is to fukk on that day. she already knew what it was when you sent her the pm to meet.

hide camera in the room and fukk her on tape.

rinse and repeat until it doesn't work anymore.

when the game catches up with you, post all the videos on the-coli.com and watch your rep reach GOD status.

you're welcome.
Nah man, I'm not trying to be on that kiss and tell/YB Dave type shyt, filming myself staring into a cam for laughs, I rather stare into her eyes.

and the rest of you, :wtf: why are you withholding simping gems? I know some of you have been at it for years, and no one else can give me any good advice?

:smh:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
gotta come at em like a gentleman

3540995_o.gif

:russ:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Here is post #1000.

I'm not convinced that the old ways would work for someone like me, who is so different from the average poster here. So I decided to do a little recording.

Try not to be too harsh on me. :to:

I have no keyboards at the moment, all I have is is my voice, voice recorder, and my heart. No magic tricks, just this.

[ame=http://vocaroo.com/i/s01XrdpIFrtp]Vocaroo | Voice message[/ame]