Men's bare feet what are your thoughts ladies?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I guess it shows how consciously someone takes care of themselves

But I wouldn't judge someone by their feet being or not being with someone based on that seems silly. Why not give each other pedicures?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
one chick i was seeing a while back commented on my feet and said "you dont have typical African man feet, thats lovely" :pachaha:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I don't require "pretty" feet on a man per se, however, they must be groomed, clean, and smell good.

Yes -
th

No -
th

Lord have mercy. I wasn't ready girl :dead::dead::dead:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
A nikka wit pretty lookin female type feet is a bytch to me and most likely a c00n

nikkas struggle out here for real and be fightin agaisnt the odds everyday tryna make it, we aint time to try n make our feet look cute. I been thru a lot and my feet r a representation of dat

Are we really this militant about feet too :dwillhuh::russ::deadmanny:.

EDIT: I have foot model level feet :mjpls:.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I hate men's feet:mjlol:. So big and cumbersome looking :scust:. I hate men in sandals even more lol

Seeing as you hate to look at mens feet and mens bare feet in sandals, what about socks with sandals?:patrice:Cos I know a lot of you women hate that shyt with a passion...

Daps
All I ask is that you keep the nails short,you scrub them joints and use lotion. I know a lot of things can't Be helped/fixed but those 3things are the least one can do.

But yeh I've seen some tragic feet in my lifetime lmao. I've just learned not to look too closely

Last edited: