Men's bare feet what are your thoughts ladies?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I don't require "pretty" feet on a man per se, however, they must be groomed, clean, and smell good.

Yes -
th

No -
th

Ness

Banned
Daps
A nikka wit pretty lookin female type feet is a bytch to me and most likely a c00n

nikkas struggle out here for real and be fightin agaisnt the odds everyday tryna make it, we aint time to try n make our feet look cute. I been thru a lot and my feet r a representation of dat

Ness

Banned
Daps
Just like women, some guys have nice feet and some don't. I wouldn't deal with a guy with jacked up feet ever again. Thought I could overlook it until you're cuddling at night :scust:
U shud look at ur mans struggle feet and be proud. Those feet represent hard work n success

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Lithe

All Star
Daps
He doesn't need to go to the nail salon with me, but please keep the feet clean. Nails trimmed, and lotion on the skin!

Oh, and to answer the OP, no I don't think feet are disgusting. I just think not taking care of your feet is disgusting, and that goes for male or female. Actually, one of my biggest pet peeves (this wouldn't apply to men unless they're on some other shhh) is chipped polish on the nails. Seriously, just take a couple minutes to take the polish off if you're going to be wearing shoes that show your feet!

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
Feet aren't a deal breaker for me but I notice in general that how people take care of their hands is a indication of how their feet look.

I feel the same way and agree...

They don't have to be perfect pedicured, but I do care if they aren't clean... It would make me wonder if that's how he takes care of other parts of his body... :sas2: