men what do yall like for ur bday

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you don't know what you could buy your "man" to make him happy then you probably aren't his real girlfriend, just a FYI

:laff:or he doesnt make a big deal of his birthday and always say dont get him anything:mjpls:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm convinced that many of you don't really know who you are in a relationship with.

:what: @ these general ass questions

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does he like? What things does he enjoy doing? Is there something he wants that he's been talking about lately?

He really isn't big on bdays and he is the type that if he likes something he will by it then and there...he really is into shoes and watches..and I jus got him a watch

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
My girl got me a Gucci cologne and gears she knows I like but I don't really care about gifts :yeshrug:. If you been with him with more than 2 months you should know his likes and dislikes.

You really taking this "All men are the same" to the heart.:troll:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I USUALLY GET A CAKE(GOOD OR BAD). I REALLY DON'T NEED STUFF OR TO GO OUT. I REALLY JUST LIKE TO RELAX ON MY BIRTHDAY. ANYTHING TO MAKE IT MORE RELAXING IS GOOD WITH ME. ALTHOUGH YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH A VIDEO GAME OR A GADGET FOR ME. I LIKE GADGETS...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
One of my f*ck buddies brought me a compound miter saw last year :noah:, and another one got me a bong and a few boxes of ammunition for my pistols, then we went to tear sh!t up at the range that weekend :yes:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fry that man some chicken.....give him a bottle of something 80
proof,put on the sexy draws and let him know that all holes are
open on this most clitorious day that is of his birth....

that man will love you for a lifetime.
a0yqua.jpg