Men wearing compression tights to tha gym

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I used to wear just the compression shorts a long time ago. This was back in the 90s. I didn't think it was strange. Now, I wouldn't do the same thing, I would wear shorts over it.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I wear them often but only under my shorts

one of the lifetimes I lift at has a crossfit community so you see a lot of cats walking around in them without shorts too.

I like the Under Armour ones, the Reebok ones and Old Navy (underrated gym gear)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:dead: nikka y'all kill me. I just keep it with my sweats/shorts I was issued in the FD and now jogger pants because I caved :snoop:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the advantages of using compression? I usually just workout in shorts.

I actually started wearing compression shorts under my shorts a month ago. Minimizes chafing. I run a lot and the head of dikk gets sore from rubbing up against my underwear long distances :heh: dead serious.

When I do isolated ab work on my back, I get horrible chafing right above my ass from rubbing against the ground. Compression shorts have totaly eliminated this problem.

Also, when I'm sore I personally like the tightness I feel in my hams/quads from the shorts. Most people just wear them because they're tryhard fakkits tho