Men tricking women into getting pregnant !? :dahell:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Say there's a lame nikka that dont get bytches like that...then somehow he swing a broad way above his pay grade. I've seen it happen. Some might try to get her pregnant on purpose to keep her.
Maybe you don't know the meaning of out kicked his coverage but you basically repeated what I said in a different way unless your agreeing with me and I'm reading wrong.

Exactly, this has nothing to do with money, and everything to do with mindstates. :snoop:
And this isn't new at all...
Oh it has a lot to do with money in the fact that if they had some they wouldnt have the mindstate to trap a chick. When is the last time you heard of a get money dude purposely trying to get a chick pregnant to keep her I'll wait cause it can't be that many if any.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Maybe you don't know the meaning of out kicked his coverage but you basically repeated what I said in a different way unless your agreeing with me and I'm reading wrong.

Oh it has a lot to do with money in the fact that if they had some they wouldnt have the mindstate to trap a chick. When is the last time you heard of a get money dude purposely trying to get a chick pregnant to keep her I'll wait cause it can't be that many if any.

I probably read your post too fast...my bad lol.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:beli: ok what about the bytches who tryna do this shyt ?

my ex just hit me today talkin about she pregnant and its mine :rudy:

told her

1.abortion
2. dna test
3. adoption

the whole reason I stopped fukking with her is because I thought she was tryna trap me with a baby, once I sensed that I stopped.. but now she pregnant cause of 1 night I blacked out, but I know I didnt bust at all, let alone in her that night so :pacspit: weak bytch

:to: that cant be my baby man

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
But why are men doing this?

"To use the words of one woman I interviewed, so he can keep you in his life forever," Levenson said.

im tryina keep hoes outta my life forever after i buss off

fukk is u nikkas on?

:scusthov:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
How else we supposed to keep a girl :heh:

i have heard this one before..
lame,lucky ass nikkas get a chance to smash a chick out of their league and first thing on their mind is how to trap the ho..before she wakes up and upgrade on they ass

hell nikkas say that shyt on here all time..

whenever that corny dude smokeurobinson make a thread with 1838456 photos of some random dime

nikkas come in on some "ima go raw twice"
"ima get her pregnant"..

u wont catch a nikka say that bout some average ass ho

:heh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
shyt like this used to get you clowned.. You have to be a real special type of sucker to want or have to trick a broad into getting pregnant.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Kanye West is the first one that comes to my mind.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Kanye West is the first one that comes to my mind.
shyt the only person if we even say Kanye but how is trying to trap her though? He not even around her like that so I don't know how that can be interpreted as him trying to trap her to stay with him. It looks like he wanted a kid and that's it from my pov.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ayo, if the girl is fine, :noah: and the p*ssy is that damn good:lolbron:....why not??:ehh:

Even though I never done that shyt :whoa:

Get married brehs:jawalrus:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This is the most husltin ass backwards shyt I have seen in a while! Man these dudes better have been thinking they are going to die tomorrow so I have to spread my seed type shyt!