Men of the Coli... Would you sign a prenup?

Would you sign a prenup?

• Yes?

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Majority of yall nikkas don’t got enough money or property to be worried about a prenup
False, cool guy.

A prenup is more than "don't take my money."

It's an agreement to split assests.

The state has a prenup for everyone who doesn't have their own.

Stop spreading that nonsense.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
False, you can make the prenup cover any property. If you really want to know what’s up contact a lawyer or google, clearly coli brehs will lead you wrong for daps
It can cover all types of things if allowed....... don't allow it to cover anything retro to the effective date........ and don't wait to do so...... the closer it gets to the ceremony, the better a claim will be for signing under emotional distress if it's contested....... don't be prey brehs

Daps

Timestamp 1:04.00

Yall agree with Chad or Unc? :lupe:

I dap everyone that responds :lupe:

So did you just put the arbitrary sexy sophisticsted sista in a skirt for eye candy to turn this into a "Coli friendly" post?????.. :mjlol:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
So did you just put the arbitrary sexy sophisticsted sista in a skirt for eye candy to turn this into a "Coli friendly" post?????.. :mjlol:
Yes.

who-is-sharelle-rosado-1639504812-view-0.jpg

Daps
I just wanna know how these women wipe their asses with those long nails. I’m legit losing sleep over this mystery.
fukk the ass wiping. i've always wanted to know how they don't shred up their insides when they are in the mood for "personal pleasure hour".. .....:takedat:......:steviej:......... @Gloxina @HarlemHottie @Coco Loco @Hazel Brown explain.......