Men of the Coli... Would you sign a prenup?

Would you sign a prenup?

• Yes?

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I just wanna know how these women wipe their asses with those long nails. I’m legit losing sleep over this mystery.
They have skills. Enough text, work and raise kids with nails.
Majority of yall nikkas don’t got enough money or property to be worried about a prenup
High value man here... :pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
First of all I'm not marrying a pretty idiot. So if I'm marrying you we combining our shyt to form Voltron.....but I'm still sliding that prenup in the way. I have too many friends going thru divorces now and the shyt is ugly.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Sign a prenup. Don't chicken out because you are worried about her getting mad at you about it.

It's your money to begin with. You hold all the cards

According to the American Psychological Association, approximately 40-50% of first marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate for second marriages is even higher, with approximately 60-67% of second marriages ending in divorce.

Getting married is like an NBA team signing James Harden :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Doesn’t a pre nup only protect money that individuals had before the marriage? So any money accumulated after vows are taken is at risk?

False, you can make the prenup cover any property. If you really want to know what’s up contact a lawyer or google, clearly coli brehs will lead you wrong for daps