Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dope ass photographs. how was the weather? and how much was your trip

weather was hot like 100 degrees a day. My trip was like 1,500, flight was like 9bills, hotel was only like 40 a night right across from the pyramids, tour cost me like 250. Tour took me to the pyramids as soon as it opened thats why i got shots with no one there, also went to old and new cairo and coptic cairo. Everywhere smells like camel poop though. I was only there for three days then went to santorini.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
weather was hot like 100 degrees a day. My trip was like 1,500, flight was like 9bills, hotel was only like 40 a night right across from the pyramids, tour cost me like 250. Tour took me to the pyramids as soon as it opened thats why i got shots with no one there, also went to old and new cairo and coptic cairo. Everywhere smells like camel poop though. I was only there for three days then went to santorini.

Santorini is a bit of a tourist trap, stunning though

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
word man thats a trip you make BEFORE you have seeds lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Santorini is a bit of a tourist trap, stunning though

One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen but yeah it is a tourist trap just went for the day
52101753347_47f2be8166_k_d.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
word man thats a trip you make BEFORE you have seeds lol

Yeah man, all the flies, feral cats, camel poop, people harassing, dusty air, bumpy roads. Lol but its in a spot you can slide it for a few days and head to certain parts of europe in under 2 hours

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Yeah man, all the flies, feral cats, camel poop, people harassing, dusty air, bumpy roads. Lol but its in a spot you can slide it for a few days and head to certain parts of europe in under 2 hours

Spent two weeks in Cairo visiting someone back in '12, had a good experience but would never go there with a wife and kids. It's a very wild place. Ppl get violated all the time. Everyone is hustling 24/7. Massively overcrowded.

Alexandria was beautiful. I also heard upper Egypt, places like Aswan, are dope. My bro went on a cruise with his wife and liked the experience. But this was 10 years ago so who knows what it's like now.