Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:dahell: happaned here
:scust:

A poster (UnAmerican Dreamer) took the thread title very literally...and revealed himself (lower face to midsection and thighs.) He says he's very proud of his body wanted to share. This is a thread created by a brehette for the brehettes...but that hasn't been the case for the last 375 pages, lol. :tongue:

Posters are perturbed by him. I find it odd & amusing just like all the other half naked or flexing pics/avis on here (male dominated spot). The Coli, where strange and even stranger things have & will continue to happen.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Thanks. She's getting older but still holding up pretty well. I find her beautiful until she puts make up on.

Y'all have kids together right? :scust:

I'm still baffled with your incest relationship with your cousin. Is that the norm in the Hispanic community? :picard:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Y'all have kids together right? :scust:

I'm still baffled with your incest relationship with your cousin. Is that the norm in the Hispanic community? :picard:

17098805.jpg

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A son... Does he even know y'all are cousin or y'all keeping it a secret? Is your son healthy?
What about your families? Are they cool with it? So many unanswered questions... :picard:

He's not even 2 yet. He'll know when he gets older. Thankfully, he was born a big healthy baby. We did a lot of genetic testing when she was pregnant. My family is cool with it. Her family wasn't as open initially.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh