Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm contemplating posting here :patrice: But I'm not sure about my photos floating around here because of the weirdos :snoop:

You should be all good. TLR use to be much more of a dangerous cesspool to share info with than it is now. Still a bunch of weirdos here, but i think it's mostly just due to social awkwardness these days. People aren't really getting exposed like they used to, and i haven't noticed you to be someone that gets overly invested in beefing with folks. Honestly i think the only way to keep the coli straight is for more people to be more willing to start show up here simply as themselves, and not as internet personas unless it's strictly for laughs.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
You should be all good. TLR use to be much more of a dangerous cesspool to share info with than it is now. Still a bunch of weirdos here, but i think it's mostly just due to social awkwardness these days. People aren't really getting exposed like they used to, and i haven't noticed you to be someone that gets overly invested in beefing with folks. Honestly i think the only way to keep the coli straight is for more people to be more willing to start show up here simply as themselves, and not as internet personas unless it's strictly for laughs.
Edit: nevermind

Last edited: