Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
2gspkkl.jpg

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Its either bald gang or pull uP with a sunroof but I really do got them hands on deck not just typing
If I knew how to blur sht out I'd post shyt from the news with and without hair lol

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

You're damn near at 0 my guy. Stop cutting weight or you'll start burning muscle and lose your definition. Those scales are hella racist. THey're made holocaust survivors. They don't account for black people being curvier than crackers. My BMI says I'm overweight. LOL that's fukking insane. Same thing with psychological diagnosis. They're based off what white people think is normal.

We need to create our own shyt. I was an athletic trainer, nationally accredited too. You good G, stop cutting weight. Get them upper abs on fleek. Leg lifts on a pull up bar will get your abs popping even harder. Dehydrate too. You're looking like you're carrying hella water weight. Do that and I bet you'll see those abs popping like crazy.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
You're damn near at 0 my guy. Stop cutting weight or you'll start burning muscle and lose your definition. Those scales are hella racist. THey're made holocaust survivors. They don't account for black people being curvier than crackers. My BMI says I'm overweight. LOL that's fukking insane. Same thing with psychological diagnosis. They're based off what white people think is normal.

We need to create our own shyt. I was an athletic trainer, nationally accredited too. You good G, stop cutting weight. Get them upper abs on fleek. Leg lifts on a pull up bar will get your abs popping even harder. Dehydrate too. You're looking like you're carrying hella water weight. Do that and I bet you'll see those abs popping like crazy.
I agree dude is maxed out fitness wise . unless u tryna start taking supps and gear just get into a sport to maintain
I got nfpt cert so I'm not just talking shyt

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Its either bald gang or pull uP with a sunroof but I really do got them hands on deck not just typing
If I knew how to blur sht out I'd post shyt from the news with and without hair lol

You freestylin or trained in disciplines?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Dont EVER speak ill on my username @baby hair , im one of the realest posters on this site. SO fukk IT here u go

13th of September (start of programme):
UTWB3CS.jpg

13th of December:
4fx6WAy.jpg

AGAIN: My hair routine is CERTIFIED. In the after pic my hair is not combed, it looked much fuller when picked out.

Gimme about 6 months and imma be rocking my childhood hairline :blessed:
I'm late but this breh came thru :laff: