Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
minoxidil (morning & evening), finasteride (1mg / day), protein and greens, lots of water, lots of sleep, moisturise hair, and patience.

im 3 months deep into this program and I have managed to go from
maxresdefault.jpg

to

matt-after-small.jpg

but I have a little afro of 3 inches in length. imma let it do its thing for at least six months before posting any progress pics.

Dont let nobody tell you this shyt doesnt work! Mofos out here are just too impatient. They usually tell u to give it a year to see results....but guess what? I saw legit results in less than 2 months :blessed:
:stopitslime: post your own pics b......until you do that we don't believe you, you need more people.....

you in here posting surgery pics :francis:

I'm gon neg you in the future unless you come with legit progress pics, you not about to have me on this hairline diet and it ain't official

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
you have a beautiful singing voice b....do you sing professionally at events like weddings?
Thanks I haven't in a while, did it all the time growing up. My dad is a preacher so he put my ass to work when he found out I sang lol. I just started back singing because I'm working on some music right now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
What did you do?
:dame:

:stopitslime: post your own pics b......until you do that we don't believe you, you need more people.....

you in here posting surgery pics :francis:

I'm gon neg you in the future unless you come with legit progress pics, you not about to have me on this hairline diet and it ain't official

Dont EVER speak ill on my username @baby hair , im one of the realest posters on this site. SO fukk IT here u go

13th of September (start of programme):
UTWB3CS.jpg

13th of December:
4fx6WAy.jpg

AGAIN: My hair routine is CERTIFIED. In the after pic my hair is not combed, it looked much fuller when picked out.

Gimme about 6 months and imma be rocking my childhood hairline :blessed:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Dont EVER speak ill on my username @baby hair , im one of the realest posters on this site. SO fukk IT here u go

UTWB3CS.jpg

13th of December:
4fx6WAy.jpg

AGAIN: My hair routine is CERTIFIED. In the after pic my hair is not combed, it looked much fuller when picked out.

wait are you the poster formerly known as Tragic Hairline?

I must admit, these results are astonishing if they are real. Where did you buy the items you use?

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps

UTWB3CS.jpg

13th of December:
4fx6WAy.jpg

:ohhh:

How long was you hairline fukked up before you start using the products?
Does finasteride fukk with your sex life?

If you stop using the products, will all the new hair growth fall out?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
wait are you the poster formerly known as Tragic Hairline?

I must admit, these results are astonishing if they are real. Where did you buy the items you use?
ion who you talkin bout breh, that aint me :dame: . thats my story and im sticking to it :flagdame:

And the results are real. both those pics are screenshots from videos I took using my laptop webcam to track progress

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
:ohhh:

How long was you hairline fukked up before you start using the products?
Does finasteride fukk with your sex life?

If you stop using the products, will all the new hair growth fall out?
Saw my shyt pushing back October last year, mostly on one side :mjcry:. It made a another huge jump this past May - July and fukked me completely to what you see on that first pic. I was sent into paranoia mode and spent all my time googling and researching on hairline plan for the black man :mjcrycap:. Finally pulled the trigger in September.

Fin did absolutely nothing to me. My dikk is actually much more responsive now, obviously not cause of Fib but the improved diet. So i been winning and taking no losses since then :blessed:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

UTWB3CS.jpg

13th of December:
4fx6WAy.jpg

wait if you stop taking minoxidil wont your shyt fall off and doesn't fin hurt your sex drive?

:lupe:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
wait if you stop taking minoxidil wont your shyt fall off and doesn't fin hurt your sex drive?

:lupe:
yeah it will fall off after i stop, but only the front part that was restored using minoxdil. but i have nothing to worry about because im currently growing an afro so minlxidil is part of my morning and night hair routine. Fin will make sure i get no further hair loss than what i had before starting. and i have zero sex drive problems, my dikk working just as before. my plan is to keep using minoxidil until i have saved enough money for a hair transplant and then stop taking it and get thw permanent fix. i dont want to sit and do nothing because chances are by the timw i save enough money my balding will have been beyond repair and too severe.