Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Been on this site for about 3 years now and just strolling down memory lane. Your posts were very profound :sas2:

Pray tell in relationship to what because I'm a bit agitated I've been lured into this thread without purpose.

My mind gives a reason but I hope this isn't in regards to my bumping of popular threads I, as well as others, enjoyed this year. I made my intentions clear I was going to be doing this in conjunction with POTY and WOAT stuff and I'm sure you've seen me bumping other older posts...so again, why am I in this thread again?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Pray tell in relationship to what
In relationship to me. You see, that same poster who came at you also came at me. I appreciate your breakdown of the situation. It was eloquent and effective. I haven't been on here much lately because of work so all that other stuff mentioned I wasn't aware of. No need to be agitated bruh bruh:obama:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
In relationship to me. You see, that same poster who came at you also came at me. I appreciate your breakdown of the situation. It was eloquent and effective. I haven't been on here much lately because of work so all that other stuff mentioned I wasn't aware of. No need to be agitated bruh bruh:obama:

@Geoffrey_Chaucer goes at everyone on here at least once..I just rolled with it, it's funny looking back at the interactions once the dusts settles.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
@Geoffrey_Chaucer goes at everyone on here at least once..I just rolled with it, it's funny looking back at the interactions once the dusts settles.
I'm aware of Chirons antics now, like I've said I been on here for three years. And yes, it is fun to stroll down memory lane. That's all I was doing bruh bruh :pachaha:.