Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Getting a line up Friday :huhldup:

n4bap.jpg

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
How old are you and how tall are you?

Have you ever tried any of the following: gaining weight, growing facial hair, a different hairstyle?

As tall as (I think) you are, the other stuff shouldn't really matter much, unless Indian women don't care about height. You only date Indian women?

I'm 23 :mjlol:

I'm exactly 6 feet barefoot, so it's 6'1 or maybe 6'2 when I'm out depending on what type of shoes I got on

I need to put on size, I'm skinny as fukk. You can say it doesn't matter and that might be true, yesterday I saw a couple of Indian girls at uni giving me the :shaq: but it matters to me, it affects my confidence a lot. I need to gain size in order to feel good about myself, it doesn't matter what others think

I shave every day because my facial hair looks really bad, it grows thick in some places and thin in others; until I can get a nice even beard going I want to stay clean shaven. Better look young and clean, than have shyt facial hair :yeshrug:

I'm not about to change the fade, it looks good on me.

I fukks with all types of women, except pawgs :hubie:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You looking hard asf:mjlol:. I ain't even notice that shyt until after I posted...still dropped the pic because I knew you hoes would check it:yeshrug:. Keep staring, fam:pachaha:.

Edit: That's cross-eyed!? bytch please:bryan:.
Whats across the street that u staring so hard at dray? :pachaha:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I knew ya'll were still at it :laff:

Only reason I came back in here :dead:

U cockeyed too :gucci:

You looking hard asf:mjlol:. I ain't even notice that shyt until after I posted...still dropped the pic because I knew you hoes would check it:yeshrug:. Keep staring, fam:pachaha:.

Edit: That's cross-eyed!? bytch please:bryan:.

Whats across the street that u staring so hard at dray? :pachaha:

My eyes are literally pointing in the same direction...

You blind as shyt:francis:

It does look like you have a lazy eye but its still a cute pic. Its not a big deal.