Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Updated pick
18582360_10155564349213968_5455872020711508543_n.jpg

I was deadass gonna get mad at @Queen of the Dead fot letting you leave the crib like that. :laff:
Then I saw it wasn't you :laff::laff:

Lawd

Daps
Damn y'all are ruthless. Made the homie deleted some of his pictures. :russ:

That's why I'm always humble and blessed. :wow:

I posted my pictures so fools can't accuse me of being a "cac." Once they served their purpose I took em down.

I'm not afraid to show myself, my flaws included. But don't think you know me based on a handful of roast-worthy pictures.

I'm a well known member of #uglygang, but also a proud member of #babyface gang, a set of traits I inherited from my mother...who is cute, black, feminine and a living embodiment of youth in old age, whom I would never dishonor by hiding my face.

A lot of these swaged out sexy dudes got masculine mommas, and would never dare to post that ugly hoe in a "post pictures of your momma" thread.:sas2:Some of y'all was ugly babies too.

Me? I got nothing to hide and I look forward to the day that such a thread come to fruition. But for now, I'm waiting for Mr. @Collateral to show his sexy, swagged out self. Come show us how it's done player.

And don't be afraid to open yourself up to ridicule by posting your very best pictures like women do. bytch nikka:pacspit:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Me? I got nothing to hide and I look forward to the day that such a thread come to fruition. But for now, I'm waiting for Mr. @Collateral to show his sexy, swagged out self. Come show us how it's done player.

And don't be afraid to open yourself up to ridicule by posting your very best pictures like women do. bytch nikka:pacspit:
full