Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Stragglers wander in here and start window shopping for whatever reason and make some dumbass comment about a nikkas looks.
That's....actually sad. I'm all for if someone does look like someone else like the two dudes in here who looked like Havoc and Prodigy and getting a laugh. But if people are really in here doing that they gottaa cut that shyt out. :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That's....actually sad. I'm all for if someone does look like someone else like the two dudes in here who looked like Havoc and Prodigy and getting a laugh. But if people are really in here doing that they gottaa cut that shyt out. :francis:

Bro, I fell out of character a few pages back cause of that shyt.

I swear most of these bytchmade dudes must do floral arrangements and home decor as side hobbies with the moistness of their replies in this thread.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was just hearing some things and I got a little worried and overacted but, I'm good right now. :yeshrug:fukk these nikkas...They ain't finna do shyt, I'ma still put my shyts back up.:mjlol:
fukk these nikkas. The shyt talkers are the ones who won't post their own pic. Keep making them jealous

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps