fabolous.jpg

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Done. Yall can pass for brothers.

Word? Then again, we all come in twos.

My dad was also a rolling stone and the ladies' man throughout his youth. And he was probably getting around. :ehh:

Also, he has strong genes cuz we all look alike in my family albeit we've different shades. Got an elder brother (he isn't as hairy and can't buy facial hair in his 30s) and a sister that are darker than me. Two sisters that are lighter. And a brother that's of the same shade.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
You wish. :stopitslime:

:shaq: Huh? I thought we squashed the beef you had with me?

Still hating on a nikka cuz in as much as I agree that women can be smarter than guys in academics, I don't agree they can be, when it comes to the intelligence required for problem solving in the real world, in real time, no? I never meant no harm...it's just an observation based on my experience.

Don't do me dirty. Got love for you and your big butt, though it's not mutual. All I can do is make the feelings mutual and see if we can play dominoes between the sheet on a cold night when the lights are off. :myman:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:shaq: Huh? I thought we squashed the beef you had with me?

Still hating on a nikka cuz in as much as I agree that women can be smarter than guys in academics, I don't agree they can be, when it comes to the intelligence required for problem solving in the real world, in real time, no? I never meant no harm...it's just an observation based on my experience.

Don't do me dirty. Got love for you and your big butt, though it's not mutual. All I can do is make the feelings mutual and see if we can play dominoes between the sheet on a cold night when the lights are off. :myman:

We don't have a beef and never have. I'm just think you're wack and never to be compared to the greatness that is el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
We don't have a beef and never have. I'm just think you're wack and never to be compared to the greatness that is el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

Nah, I never compared myself to Malcolm X. :russ:

Why would I? That's like black Jesus the savior right there and I can't clean his shoes. I just replaced my picture with his, after I deleted mine.

But I still wanna feel your big butt, tho. What say you? Being wack shouldn't deny a black man from feeling up the black pearl. :ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I never compared myself to Malcolm X. :russ:

Why would I? That's like black Jesus the savior right there and I can't clean his shoes. I just replaced my picture with his, after I deleted mine.

But I still wanna feel your big butt, tho. What say you? Being wack shouldn't deny a black man from feeling up the black pearl. :ehh:

:nahnah: Pass