Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I try to hedge by posting older pics but I might just say fukk it. I need to see if I have any other pics in this thread.

I might post a pic once I become familiar with how the coli works then again idk. I'm really not into taking pictures like that.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I might post a pic once I become familiar with how the coli works then again idk. I'm really not into taking pictures like that.

Yeah, everyone is for the most part is cool..obviously, trolls aside of course. I only did it because so many of the females throw up their own pics, might as well show myself to at least prove I'm a dude and black. I don't give a fukk about anything else...I don't have an ego to feed.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought us busted bruhs was nice too . . unless they speaking on the likes of @DarkHorse and that subset of men :mjlol:

in my experience I neverrr everrrr came for anybody they came for me. . . and I typically wiped them away like shyt off my shoe :ehh:

I think that darkhouse character is a white troll. Yeah, I think the ladies on this board are referring to the subset of busted mean men on this board, not us nice busted brehs. Just telling a brehette that we all ain't mean. Busted? Yes.. Mean? Nah... :yeshrug:

And a busted breh has ever right to defend themselves if certain type of people is messing with us first. I can stand on that logic. :myman:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yo, look at this. :mjlol::laff:

1jBURom.png