Reppin
ZA
m4qGCCPh.jpg
JWszVO4.jpg
OMG:ohhh::noah::lupe:

Giselle

Daps
When she let me move in the woman i got pregnant on the side...:francis:
All that shxt talking you do and look at ya.
17736.jpg

I hope your wife grows some brains and self esteem and leaves your triflin' sexist/misogynistic disrespectful ass.

Giselle

Daps
:dead: who is that?
Benjamin. The male who cheated on his wife with his ex gf. Got his ex gf and wife pregnant, then moved the ex gf in with them. The wife cooks/cleans for all of the, the ex gf disrespects her and he still sleeps with the ex. He said they aren't going anywhere bc it's his house, he is the man, he is in control, they know not to disrespect him and he makes all of the money (which is only 80k btw, you'd think he was at least making 6 figures from the way he talks). I told him about his triflin' ways one time and after that, he decided to begin following me around talking shxt. With his dusty ass. Both of those women must be broke, not very attractive and have very poor self esteem to agree to live life like that for a male who looks and acts like that and is not even rich.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Benjamin. The male who cheated on his wife with his ex gf. Got his ex gf and wife pregnant, then moved the ex gf in with them. The wife cooks/cleans for all of the, the ex gf disrespects her and he still sleeps with the ex. He said they aren't going anywhere bc it's his house, he is the man, he is in control, they know not to disrespect him and he makes all of the money (which is only 80k btw, you'd think he was at least making 6 figures from the way he talks). I told him about his triflin' ways one time and after that, he decided to begin following me around talking shxt. With his dusty ass. Both of those women must be broke, not very attractive and have very poor self esteem to agree to live life like that for a male who looks and acts like that and is not even rich.
:mjlol: poor women

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All that shxt talking you do and look at ya.
17736.jpg

I hope your wife grows some brains and self esteem and leaves your triflin' sexist/misogynistic disrespectful ass.

900x900px-LL-fe675e10_BlackManDropsPhone.gif

yo Giselle.. this is why I like u. :russ:

I don't know why brehs on here hate u. you're a funny chick. I remember when u created a thread about- " do men piss while they shyt?" something like that and I was dying. :russ:

Giselle

Daps
900x900px-LL-fe675e10_BlackManDropsPhone.gif

yo Giselle.. this is why I like u. :russ:

I don't know why brehs on here hate u. you're a funny chick. I remember when u created a thread about- " do men piss while they shyt?" something like that and I was dying. :russ:
Aww
tumblr_ncmf8aFiRl1rcny7ko1_500.gif

& the other thread was asking do you guys put your dck in the toilet when you poop. Then asked about y'all fcking people with nasty shytty toilet dck. :scusthov: