2hwzj9l.jpg

Get you a man who can do both:obama:
:mjpls:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally went through the whole thread. I ain't know it was this many attractive men here :dwillhuh:

Very typically handsome or good looking. Haven't seen that ONE yet. But it's always eyes of the beholder ...

I was talking to a old school lightskinend dude about a situation once, and he mentioned I'm a fairly attractive man, and shouldn't beat upon self.

I was like, :comeon: nygga, I'm gorgeous. Looks aint my problem. But that due looks like Smokey Robinson, who tome don' have it,so ...

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Very typically handsome or good looking. Haven't seen that ONE yet. But it's always eyes of the beholder ...

I was talking to a old school lightskinend dude about a situation once, and he mentioned I'm a fairly attractive man, and shouldn't beat upon self.

I was like, :comeon: nygga, I'm gorgeous. Looks aint my problem. But that due looks like Smokey Robinson, who tome don' have it,so ...

Pic's or :russell:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not again.:francis::francis:

I am the person that was mistaken as **** last October and my previous account was deleted & merged with the **** account. I'm sure you remember the big thread on this Tony. Therefore every post on my previous account from October 2014 (original join date) to October 2015 shows up under the Sierra Mist name because you can not unmerge accounts once two accounts are merged together.

Please don't make a big deal again. Brings back bad memories. :no:
:therethere: :hug: