1918863_10207714390612248_1065800291224688325_n.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Cookin some lobster n what not
Nothing like some good ass lobster. :banderas: my uncle would go on his boat during the lobster season and catch a bunch of them and hook us up. We went out with him once or twice but never going down to catch them. He might still go out there but my family don't get along well with him so we don't really talk or have been close with him for some years now.

I bet you got your own personal chef by now with how successful the site is. :salute:

I see how you executives living. :leon: Got the mansion on South Beach with the ocean as your backyard. You took the yacht out to catch them lobsters? Or sent the divers for them? Over there grubbing on steak and lobster while us commoners on the other side of the bridge eating ground beef and cans of tuna. :mjcry:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man I'm getting tired, all this crap I see some of the women on here talking about a mate must be attractive as fukk, or they'd rather be single for the rest of their life, when I'm not even that shallow. The worst part of all is it's hard to gage how serious some of these comments are, because a good chance that some of the main offenders of this propaganda aren't even attractive. Thus being on the message board 24/7, without dropping any pics. I'll start it off here's mine, now where are yours :beli:
:beli:

@Chelsea Bridge @Caliban

and real talk stop acting like you're the only one's who are formerly educated, with a good job, making you some kind of unicorn. It's funny how the intellectual chicks of the coli, are always in the threads filled with fukkery, vs. more thought provoking threads in Higher Learning...

that is all.....

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm getting tired, all this crap I see some of the women on here talking about a mate must be attractive as fukk, or they'd rather be single for the rest of their life, when I'm not even that shallow. The worst part of all is it's hard to gage how serious some of these comments are, because a good chance that some of the main offenders of this propaganda aren't even attractive. Thus being on the message board 24/7, without dropping any pics. I'll start it off here's mine, now where are yours :beli:

@Chelsea Bridge @Caliban

and real talk stop acting like you're the only one's who are formerly educated, with a good job, making you some kind of unicorn. It's funny how the intellectual chicks of the coli, are always in the threads filled with fukkery, vs. more thought provoking threads in Higher Learning...

that is all.....

Ok??
tumblr_nhkuuhTRdO1r8jjn6o1_500.gif

I don't recall saying any of that. Most of the stuff I'm saying in the other thread is jokes anyway :yeshrug:

And I'll drop my pics in a few weeks :francis:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

@Chelsea Bridge @Caliban

that is all.....
um, so you called me in here to say im not attractive? thats not nice.
and i never said i was a unicorn, there are female doctors and ivy league phd canidates on here, i take the bus and work in an office:manny:

my pics are in the hair thread and the bedwench thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/show-off-your-coco-locks.270560/page-20#post-16222076
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/show-off-your-coco-locks.270560/page-19#post-15716376

also it looks like youre on vacation in the pic, would smiling have killed you?:tongue:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

@Chelsea Bridge @Caliban

that is all.....
but you're attractive so why are you bothered so much?:dwillhuh: