Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude you posted your underaged dikk print but I'm thirsty???:mjlol:
Look, goddamn. :russ: did you even see it or is this heresay? I ask because I always have a noticeable dikk print, its one of the things that comes with have a well above average dikk, flaccid or otherwise :mjpls:
I didnt notice it cause im used to it. All i know is, unless @Miranda asks, aint no more pants being photographed. Its literally always there and if you saw me in person you would know.

And im almost thirty :mjcry: that does not diminish your thirst:ufdup:I aint mad at you, though.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait:ufdup:
:wtf:Me? Jealous? I have a positive rapport with almost all the brehettes. I was trying to make your relationships stronger. She tempers her thirst and you would be more forthcoming with what she wants. Im like Dr Phil oucheare.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Look, goddamn. :russ: did you even see it or is this heresay? I ask because I always have a noticeable dikk print, its one of the things that comes with have a well above average dikk, flaccid or otherwise :mjpls:
I didnt notice it cause im used to it. All i know is, unless @Miranda asks, aint no more pants being photographed. Its literally always there and if you saw me in person you would know.

And im almost thirty :mjcry: that does not diminish your thirst:ufdup:I aint mad at you, though.
Bruh I know of men with ginormous hugantic situations out here. No reason to see that, unless you're advertising...:facepalm:

And you're too young to be advertising for anything except :sitdown:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I know of men with ginormous hugantic situations out here. No reason to see that, unless you're advertising...:facepalm:

And you're too young to be advertising for anything except :sitdown:
:francis:Im 28. And im not advertising. Lord hammercy, I was bragging about my day and my outfit, so i struck a pose and snapped a pic. Is it really my fault? Does a tank suddenly not take up space just because it isnt riding into combat?

And how am I too young at 28?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
12404622_454446034766211_1593469525_n.jpg

@malcolmxxx_45 :jbhmm:
Is this your younger brother?