At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eggplant everyday in TLR
:whoo:

The stares in public probably make you feel like a piece of meat
:takedat:
Yea. It's worse in dress pants. Got complaints at my last retail job for as my boss put it "being indecent." Literally can't hide it, and it took a while to get over. I realize being able to mentally trace it can be distracting so :yeshrug: It's my burden to carry.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Yea. It's worse in dress pants. Got complaints at my last retail job for as my boss put it "being indecent." Literally can't hide it, and it took a while to get over. I realize being able to mentally trace it can be distracting so :yeshrug: It's my burden to carry.
Let me carry it.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm 28 :dahell:

Now you making me feel bad. Thanks :francis:
why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka u knew damn well wut u was doin when u posted dat pic tho :pachaha: :francis:
Breh, i was showing my outfit and cheesing for the camera. I didnt notice cause it happens to be how i always look. I wouldnt have noticed otherwise.
Course not:lolbron:Colicat is my homie. But ive got a young face so i understand what she saying.

Ness

Banned
Daps
Breh, i was showing my outfit and cheesing for the camera. I didnt notice cause it happens to be how i always look. I wouldnt have noticed otherwise.

Course not:lolbron:Colicat is my homie. But ive got a young face so i understand what she saying.
Dat shyt was rite in my face my nikka pause :francis: