Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Why do they villfiy our old belifes.

White folks, especially the ones sitting in the dark, have always been envious of our ability to communicate beyond realms and thus muster power. The problem is that most of our people are not aware of truly have much power we really have or else this entire land would be subjugated quite readily.

FYI..I remember when eves bayou premiered that a lot of whites were saying it was too good to let blacks have it.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
White folks, especially the ones sitting in the dark, have always been envious of our ability to communicate beyond realms and thus muster power. The problem is that most of our people are not aware of truly have much power we really have or else this entire land would be subjugated quite readily.

FYI..I remember when eves bayou premiered that a lot of whites were saying it was too good to let blacks have it.
"FYI..I remember when eves bayou premiered that a lot of whites were saying it was too good to let blacks have it."

Really? They were jealous of what Eves Bayou presented? They were jealous of Black peoples ability to manipulate the metaphysical in that film?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"FYI..I remember when eves bayou premiered that a lot of whites were saying it was too good to let blacks have it."

Really? They were jealous of what Eves Bayou presented? They were jealous of Black peoples ability to manipulate the metaphysical in that film?

Yep.

They're also mad that the Mysteries originated from black hands. Freemasonry, for example, borrows heavily from the Egyptian/Babylonian Mysteries and Moorish Science.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ah you are initiated. Have you heard about quantum physics being linked to vodoun?

I have, haven't researched it fully but given how complex vodoun really is and listening to my kin talk on and on about creating "mirrors to the beyond" with it and then looking down into a damn kettle and seeing stuff flying around in something that looks like red clouds as a kid.. I would outright believe it in regards to wormholes, linking dimensions, etc.

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area

Nice you tried to be poetic with your words and added a few words to seem you are smart. Who says thus anymore unless you reading 1800 literature lol How long did it take you to write that? Oh and I'm not white.

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
I don't neg anyone..it's irrevelant. Menace negged and blocked me right away after his say LOL Too funny. In the streets he'd be this one guy I knew...say something and then run and hide in dumpsters, alleys and at the end with only his boxers on and in the cold caught on the street corner pleading to go home LOL