Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk breh was jus scrollin to the thread and looked like u were losin it

Stay strong breh
:russ:Nah, I posted my pic and it got totally overlooked. I was just bullshytting to get them daps.

:francis:You post yours trying to clean up, and all the tall, handsome brehs wanna follow suit. Ole "I see your Betamax and raise you my VHS" asses.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
it's been a while since i saw a pic of you, do i follow you on ig?
Nah I aint got IG

nRBbFW8.jpg

I was feelin myself :manny:

Ness

Banned
Daps
:russ:Nah, I posted my pic and it got totally overlooked. I was just bullshytting to get them daps.

:francis:You post yours trying to clean up, and all the tall, handsome brehs wanna follow suit. Ole "I see your Betamax and raise you my VHS" asses.
Bruh I swear to God. I be postin my pic and then 10 attractive nikkas(pause) come out the woodwork and post theirs rite after mine :dahell:

And im jus like rly :francis:

Do deze nikkas do it on purpose. Das not nice. :mjcry:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I swear to God. I be postin my pic and then 10 attractive nikkas(pause) come out the woodwork and post theirs rite after mine :dahell:

And im jus like rly :francis:

Do deze nikkas do it on purpose. Das not nice. :mjcry:
Facts. My post sat for 10 minutes, and the one AFTER mine was accruing daps:dahell:Like really?

shyt is worse than posting a dope ass smiley, or typing up a FIRE ass post, and the quoting post that has a dead smiley gets more daps.