Daps
1r668p.jpg
very nice.....that middle finger :francis:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
:punksaysgo:Nah, man. I might have to use the nuclear option. I post, then you post...i'm like aiight:francis:deflections in the building.

Then @KinksandCoils daps you, meanwhile I get a draught:wtf:Aiight, the sins of the females :francis:bout to fall on ya'll heads.
:francis: Fam it's not that serious. You just got tipped by a lady for saying a phrase in French. Had I tried it I woulda got arrested :mjcry:.

Life as a shorty shouldn't be so rough :ether:.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Fam it's not that serious. You just got tipped by a lady for saying a phrase in French. Had I tried it I woulda got arrested :mjcry:.

:blacknerdlost:So now we gotta point out that without shoes, I can't get on the rides at six flags great america, huh? This black on black belittling has to stop:damn:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Prynce
@blackcrusaderm
@Yehuda

:ufdup:Ya'll wasnt thinking about this before I bumped it. I'm bout to neg ya'll right now.

Lemme shine cause I rarely post pics.
:punksaysgo:Nah, man. I might have to use the nuclear option. I post, then you post...i'm like aiight:francis:deflections in the building.

Then @KinksandCoils daps you, meanwhile I get a draught:wtf:Aiight, the sins of the females :francis:bout to fall on ya'll heads.
:ufdup:Look fam, I wanna be a bad bytch tonight. Let me pose bowlegged with my booking info on the screen in peace.

:dead:

I love y'all....

#Pause

:dame: