tumblr_lcxvxtMd2W1qe4lrb.gif

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Damn can a nikka get some rep @Giselle

Anyway, crazy how the sisterhood was in here dappin @Bless't up. Saying he dresses nice, and how cool he is in the "salon"... he makes a thread bout dating a sister.....Now they calling him names lol. So I'll ask, will your opinion change on some of the coli chicks now that they have turned on you? Or will you let time pass, and don't worry?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyway, crazy how the sisterhood was in here dappin @Bless't up. Saying he dresses nice, and how cool he is in the "salon" he makes a thread bout dating a sister. Now they calling him names lol. So.I'll ask, will your opinion change on some of the coli chicks now that they have turned on you? Or will you let time pass, and don't worry?

I'm not too concerned with the opinions of those whom are not in my immediate circle.

Does it kinda sting. Sure. But such is the interwebz.

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come it stings? If you don't mind me asking.
Because I come to the coli as someone who enjoys the community and appreciates shooting the shyt with members about the subjects I'm interested in. Music, sports, film, life. Never nagged anyone, disrespected anyone, trolled the forum, etc.

Then it's like...
Ohhh, that's how you really feel.

I mean, I'm not complaining. I get it. A lot of people have a dark spot in their souls. It was just eye opening is all.

• Dap

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

Anyway, crazy how the sisterhood was in here dappin @Bless't up. Saying he dresses nice, and how cool he is in the "salon"... he makes a thread bout dating a sister.....Now they calling him names lol. So I'll ask, will your opinion change on some of the coli chicks now that they have turned on you? Or will you let time pass, and don't worry?

Rep for what?

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Because I come to the coli as someone who enjoys the community and appreciates shooting the shyt with members about the subjects I'm interested in. Music, sports, film, life. Never nagged anyone, disrespected anyone, trolled the forum, etc.

Then it's like...
Ohhh, that's how you really feel.

I mean, I'm not complaining. I get it. A lot of people have a dark spot in their souls. It was just eye opening is all.

Rep for what?
This site won't let me rep you back. It told me to slown down.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Keenan as Steve kills me every time.

That was a funny sketch IMO. That was what, 2 weeks back?
Lol yeah. But a, one thing I always loved to see a chick do besides hit split and twist when they walk was hoola hop.
kjgWPOu.gif

Let me find a sister that can do this, im wifing you heard me lol