Chicago
Fukk it
J5IDIh.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:smh: women pic thread get made and we get some blurry pics of hands and feet.
dude pic thread got mo pics tham a sorority girl fb page

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no homo but its good to put faces to names

i see you we ready still the goat "cac"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
and he's faithful to his wife too. (at least that's what i get from his post) :cheers: to that man!

Oh i am a faithful guy i don't believe on all that CHEATING shyt i had enough fun in my youthful days that I wont stray away. Plus if you got a good woman you ain't gonna wanna mess that up. Hard to find a good woman now a days and the same for woman its hard to find a good man now a days.

Enjoy your life have fun once you do that and u ready to settle down that temptation won't be that hard to walk away from even when they throwing it at you. I get it all the time when i go somewhere with my kids they be thinking im a single father i be like na im married HAPPILY AT THAT

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Oh i am a faithful guy i don't believe on all that CHEATING shyt i had enough fun in my youthful days that I wont stray away. Plus if you got a good woman you ain't gonna wanna mess that up. Hard to find a good woman now a days and the same for woman its hard to find a good man now a days.

Enjoy your life have fun once you do that and u ready to settle down that temptation won't be that hard to walk away from even when they throwing it at you. I get it all the time when i go somewhere with my kids they be thinking im a single father i be like na im married HAPPILY AT THAT
well said. +rep :obama: