Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I guess no chestnuts roasting by the fire this Christmas:wtb:, but I think I posted so much the last day I gotta update.

How my coli ladies doing :shaq: I'm your local neighborhood King:king: I had a Colgate smile once, but I haven't smiled since the 3rd grade :birdman: Not a convict, education is my thang. Ive studied in 3 different countries and I just completed a 4.0 semester, didn't miss a point in any class :whew:. I run a small boudoir photography business, so if you want a private shoot hit me up. :youngsabo:

XJuapP2.jpg

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my ho ho ho's out there
jermain Taylor, go and post in the Ring section nikka.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What qualms did you have with it? The people are kinda iffy unless they're transplants and the city is super spendy but to visit its cool, the women are pretty though.
cold, rainy and introverted.

Im from LA, I like warm and extrovert. its too expensive too. taxes are insane. girls were fly tho, I agree.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im from LA, I like warm and extrovert. its too expensive too. taxes are insane. girls were fly tho, I agree.
Lol and you're from LA, it all makes sense no . What were you doing up there? Did you own a car?

I'm from Portland, so I its easy for me to relate to them I think. Vancouver in the summertime though :noah: its beautiful but so is LA, especially at night.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

vancouver is nice to visit but to live unless your super rich isn't worth it

how did you end up choosing to live there if you dont mind me asking?