Where is this?!?!

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Sexy and sweet, I'm not worthy. :(

That's amazing, is your mom ok?

She recently had a bout with C.Diffilus..life support everything, almost passed but she's recovered now :smile: she has had MS for 25 years.. Half her life, I shouldn't even exist:to:

I was going to make a joke about blindness and your haircut until I read this.

Still get that fixed. :ufdup:

Well you're a piece of shyt goof fakkit bytch that deserves to life your life in jail you dirty spic:pacspit:
My mom isn't blind, she's disabled. Regardless, you don't make fun of people that are less fortunate of you. Who the fukk are you, you know you got issues yourself, you ain't shyt, don't fucc around Jõse or you'll get deported so quick:camby:

& how you gon knock a mans haircut when he's pulled close to 100 bytches meanwhile I bet your 5 foot nothing ass probably lost your virginity to ya cousin:pacspit:

Id still beat his ass doe.

You savage:noah:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Well god bless both you and your mother if you believe in a god @PullOutGawd

My mom was a big model I'm Toronto, was in a few movies and such..
Could have made it to the Olympics for swimming:noah:

So I believe strongly in God, she's the reason I believe.

God gave her the disease she has in my opinion, because it would eventually save her life
Possibly if she didn't have it.. Maybe she would have been driving and got in a car accident and died.. Or a random number of things could have taken her life:to:
If you understand what I'm trying to say

Thank you very much:salute:
And may God bless you with everything you do, mam.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Well you're a piece of shyt goof fakkit bytch that deserves to life your life in jail you dirty spic:pacspit:
My mom isn't blind, she's disabled. Regardless, you don't make fun of people that are less fortunate of you. Who the fukk are you, you know you got issues yourself, you ain't shyt, don't fucc around Jõse or you'll get deported so quick:camby:

& how you gon knock a mans haircut when he's pulled close to 100 bytches meanwhile I bet your 5 foot nothing ass probably lost your virginity to ya cousin:pacspit:

:laff:

I'll tell you what is less fortunate, that struggle fade. Looking like Stevie Wonder is out here giving line ups.

Being visually impaired is a disability :comeon:.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Too foolish to see Im tryin to save you :to:

Will you be as confident when you stop gettin treated like a million bucks and get stepped over like an old penny? :to:
damn breh she AI/Tyronn Lue'd you?

smh i got something for you doe breh, dw.

lebron-smallest-violin.gif

Get over it champ. :lolbron: