Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
2wn9tgl.jpg

I see......."the print" :krs:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going there next month :wow:

how was it breh, saw any black people? went to stanley park?
That's cool.

I liked it a lot, but it feels like one of those little big cities, kinda like where I'm from, but I found my city more...lively? Not exactly as far as nightlife goes, but character-wise. Vancouver has a large population of Chinese, which is cool. They also have a lot of friendly people, where I think the water got muddy is when they forced the development of the city. In other words, to me, the people are not a direct representation of the architecture of the city.

I ran into a few black people, danced with a girl from St. Lucia, the only thing about black people in Vancouver is that although there is only a few, they don't acknowledge each other's presence. Where as in my city, there's way more black people, but not as many as LA and we still at least nod to one another. I did get called "brother" by an African man that was working as a security guard at Jcrew, I thought that was cool.

I'm not sure what Stanley Park is, but I went to English Bay, which are where those pictures ^^^ were taken.