Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Daps
An update is due. Last time I was hoodied up.

IMG_0797_zps6c1dcff5.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This nikka is getting tired of travelling from one country to another

While I sit here in the middle of this snow storm :mad:
Hell nah, I'm not tired of traveling, that can never happen, I'm just tired of Asia (I think). I don't know, everything is coo, but every time I come back, folks are marrying, having kids, etc. I'm flying solo in various factitious relationships (which I'm used too). shyt is draining that's all. I just think things can be different, they would be different in lands that are more characteristically similar to who I am, and I can blend in instead of being a side show every fukking minute, every fukking second, every fukking where. <end rant>

In short, their are pros and cons to everything. :manny:

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Hell nah, I'm not tired of traveling, that can never happen, I'm just tired of Asia (I think). I don't know, everything is coo, but every time I come back, folks are marrying, having kids, etc. I'm flying solo in various factitious relationships (which I'm used too). shyt is draining that's all. I just think things can be different, they would be different in lands that are more characteristically similar to who I am, and I can blend in instead of being a side show every fukking minute, every fukking second, every fukking where. <end rant>

In short, their are pros and cons to everything. :manny:

Ever been to Netherlands or New Zealand :lupe: