was a long day for the both of us

BKbU15J.jpg

goatfather

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
WHY THIS nikka BE SMILING LIKE THAT? THE NATURE BOY WOULDN'T BE SMILING IF HE HAD TO WEAR THAT WALMART STRUGGLE OUTFIT YOU ROCKING LIKE YOU THE SLICKEST nikka IN THE ROOM...GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THAT shyt. CLEARLY nikka WORKS AT THE HOLIDAY INN AND ASKED ONE OF THE BORIQUA bytchES CLEANING THE ROOMS TO TAKE THE PIC OF HIM ON HIS STRUGGLE MOTOROLA RAZR PHONE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:russ: :bryan::lolbron::salute:

but nah homie. I was at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead [ATL] with my Fiancee' on Valentines day about to head out to eat at Chops Lobster Bar . She took the pic with her Iphone. I'm far from the materialist type but you know damn well that's not a Sam Walton special. The slacks were part of a Ralph Lauren suit...the shoes are Johnson & Murphy. :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
:russ: :bryan::lolbron::salute:

but nah homie. I was at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead [ATL] with my Fiancee' on Valentines day about to head out to eat at Chops Lobster Bar . She took the pic with her Iphone. I'm far from the materialist type but you know damn well that's not a Sam Walton special. The slacks were part of a Ralph Lauren suit...the shoes are Johnson & Murphy. :myman:

AT LEAST THIS nikka GOT A SENSE OF HUMOR UNLIKE THESE OTHER CRABBY ASS INSECURE MOTHER fukkERS

RESPECT MY nikka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
AT LEAST THIS nikka GOT A SENSE OF HUMOR UNLIKE THESE OTHER CRABBY ASS INSECURE MOTHER fukkERS

RESPECT MY nikka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shut the fukk up nygga :rudy: Your whole steez is corny. You the type of nygga that's got Wings on reruns eating hungry man for dinner

Daps
Reppin
Shut the fukk up nygga :rudy: Your whole steez is corny. You the type of nygga that's got Wings on reruns eating hungry man for dinner

BREH AT LEAST BE FUNNY WHEN TRYING TO DISS THE NATURE BOY YOU FUTURISTIC DYKE HOE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
WHY THIS nikka BE SMILING LIKE THAT? THE NATURE BOY WOULDN'T BE SMILING IF HE HAD TO WEAR THAT WALMART STRUGGLE OUTFIT YOU ROCKING LIKE YOU THE SLICKEST nikka IN THE ROOM...GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THAT shyt. CLEARLY nikka WORKS AT THE HOLIDAY INN AND ASKED ONE OF THE BORIQUA bytchES CLEANING THE ROOMS TO TAKE THE PIC OF HIM ON HIS STRUGGLE MOTOROLA RAZR PHONE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:wow: ruthless

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

He probably some overweight juggalo, still wearing his Ric Flair t-shirt from before the WWE take over of WCW, listening to his Jeff Foxworthy comedy CD from Sears....

Daps
Reppin
He probably some overweight juggalo, still wearing his Ric Flair t-shirt from before the WWE take over of WCW, listening to his Jeff Foxworthy comedy CD from Sears....

YOU DUMB shytS BETTER COME WITH BETTER GAME THAN THAT nikka...shyt IS WEAK...NATURE BOY AIN'T PHASED BY WEAK shyt nikka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO