Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it's a pic thread she's just making an observation.
You're right, I've just been quick to snap when it comes to this picture shyt. When I was on RRT (Real Rap Talk) we had a pic thread, but it wasn't divided by gender like The Colis, just at times I feel as if this site is too concerned with people's appearance and their personal life rather than their words and the substance of them, and something about that truly irks me. It's like "why do you care about what another nikka looks like?" If he or she posts a pic of themselves and it's not really them then who cares? To inquire whether the pic is truly them or if they're really a girl just seems a bit obsessive to me, but whatever, I'm just gonna let it go.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You're right, I've just been quick to snap when it comes to this picture shyt. When I was on RRT (Real Rap Talk) we had a pic thread, but it wasn't divided by gender like The Colis, just at times I feel as if this site is too concerned with people's appearance and their personal life rather than their words and the substance of them, and something about that truly irks me. It's like "why do you care about what another nikka looks like?" If he or she posts a pic of themselves and it's not really them then who cares? To inquire whether the pic is truly them or if they're really a girl just seems a bit obsessive to me, but whatever, I'm just gonna let it go.
stfu :pacspit:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I understand where you're coming from but you gotta understand most message board look at themselves as a community.

So most folks cant fathom the idea of stealing pics . Like you are already anonymous to a certain extent to why lie about a picture ?

If you don't want to post a pic that's fine but when you do why steal someone else's pic and claim it to be yours .

Lets be real no one ever steals a less attractive person because well they want to be accepted . So their thought process is stealing an attractive person photo will garner that acceptance .

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I understand where you're coming from but you gotta understand most message board look at themselves as a community.

So most folks cant fathom the idea of stealing pics . Like you are already anonymous to a certain extent to why lie about a picture ?

If you don't want to post a pic that's fine but when you do why steal someone else's pic and claim it to be yours .

Lets be real no one ever steals a less attractive person because well they want to be accepted . So their thought process is stealing an attractive person photo will garner that acceptance .
in my case, it was the exact opposite :smugbiden:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
jVCEnoK.jpg

:whoo::takedat: :noah: