Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
smh at this kewn
Dude, I was joking! but to be honest, It's hard being a black nerd. You really don't have any public figures that look like you, y'know black and nerdy. There's only three: Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Donald Glover and ?uestlove. If you're skinny and not into astrophysics, you only have Donald. Black people are really the only race of people that will try to make fun of you for being a nerd like it's something negative so I'm guessing thats why we don't have many black nerds.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude, I was joking! but to be honest, It's hard being a black nerd. You really don't have any public figures that look like you, y'know black and nerdy. There's only three: Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Donald Glover and ?uestlove. If you're skinny and not into astrophysics, you only have Donald. Black people are really the only race of people that will try to make fun of you for being a nerd like it's something negative so I'm guessing thats why we don't have many black nerds.

malcolm-gladwell-3.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
No offense, fam, but your picture kind of "does" itself :heh:

hth1y1.jpg

nikka COULD SEE 360 DEGREES WITH THOSE DAMN EYES BEING SO FAR APART. DAMN JUMBO JET COULD TAKE OFF ON THAT BIG ASS NOSE OF HIS. nikkaS HAIR LOOKS LIKE BURNT DRYER LINT. DUSTY ASS nikka.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
malcolm gladwell is black a author and a nerd.
:ohhh:
I see now,sir. I'll read up on him later. Are there any darkies like him? lol
There's undercover black nerds, too. Like Kanye West the gawd. only black male that has ever argued that Akira is better than spirited away. That's my GOAT. :to:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital