Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Me last week on my way to Miami to watch my timberwolves play the heat :snoop: we lost :to:

dfgdfgdfgdf.jpg

:noah:

*puts on apron* Tony, you want french toast or pancakes in the morning?

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I can't simp anyone anymore :(
@innocentdevil & @SensationalTee took & dapped all the good looking ones :(

:pacspit: lol

:whoa: Its a joke ladies,,, dap me plz :sadcam:

:russ:

You got to be quick around here Classy and lay claim to these menz...we choosing up in this thread...Simping is a lifestyle. :obama:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
That explains a lot :wow:

Can we do a Christmas exchange or something?:krs:

Or even a monthly simp contract?:to: I'm hurtin here :deadmanny:

:jlo:

There are a couple I'm not willing to part with...what happened during the draft? Did you not get the roster you wanted?
I don't know who's up for free agency next year..you might want to send a couple PMs and ask around :mjpls:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:jlo:

There are a couple I'm not willing to part with...what happened during the draft? Did you not get the roster you wanted?
I don't know who's up for free agency next year..you might want to send a couple PMs and ask around :mjpls:

I'm too shy to send pms around though. I get to sweatin and my speech gets shaky.. I forget my name and everything around them.:whew: so you're not willing to share? :to: :laff:

It's OK... I'll continue to simp offline :wow:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I'm too shy to send pms around though. I get to sweatin and my speech gets shaky.. I forget my name and everything around them.:whew: so you're not willing to share? :to: :laff:

It's OK... I'll continue to simp offline :wow:

My team is pretty solid..

But we will hold monthly simp lessons in group so that should help you with your PMs..Ive already had one student graduate with the highest Honor's.:ehh:

I'm sure somebody in this thread could use a simp Mama...anyone interested in @ClassyME simping you into 2013???

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My team is pretty solid..

But we will hold monthly simp lessons in group so that should help you with your PMs..Ive already had one student graduate with the highest Honor's.:ehh:

I'm sure somebody in this thread could use a simp Mama...anyone interested in @ClassyME simping you into 2013???

Wait... Y'all choosin'?