image_zps698baa03.jpg

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I expect a ban. My shyt was a funny fat nikka GAY pic and I got the axe! he needs to go :ld:
Normally when your banned no aliases are allowed, but i let you rock. If I ban him then I should re-ban you since you were still posting after you posted that gay pic you searched for on google.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Normally when your banned no aliases are allowed, but i let you rock. If I ban him then I should re-ban you since you were still posting after you posted that gay pic you searched for on google.

You did look out for me breh

My bad Bossman run ya bidness how you please :ehh:

And that pic was on another hiphop site bout ratchet people!

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I expect a ban. My shyt was a funny fat nikka pic and I got the axe! he needs to go :ld:

Why are the men in here looking at other men's pics for? Especially if they are in spoilers? Y'all accuse the dudes on here of being gay every 3.5 seconds, but then y'all steady in this thread lurking.... :rudy:

:salute: to dude who posted. He's crazy for that, but it was appreciated. :lolbron: I'll remember you if we ever get rep back. :thumbsup:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Why are the men in here looking at other men's pics for? Especially if they are in spoilers? Y'all accuse the dudes on here of being gay every 3.5 seconds, but then y'all steady in this thread lurking.... :rudy:

:salute: to dude who posted. He's crazy for that, but it was appreciated. :lolbron: I'll remember you if we ever get rep back. :thumbsup:

:rudy:

I never saw the pic and I was only aware of this due to a post in another thread and the notes left on the deleted posts.

http://www.the-coli.com/2547383-post41.html

I tried to post a picture of Ash Katchum in my post, but I think The Coli has banned me from uploading images due to me posting my dikk in the pic thread.

:wtf: I thought you were joking but I see all them deleted posts.

:wtf: you actually thought that was a good idea? Seek help.

:sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Slow your roll shawty I don't think I ever address you once! Now kindly apologize before things get :birdman:

Now I could say why you in the ladies thread looking at other chics pics for but I dont have a juvenile mentality

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

:salute: