WL5TU.jpg

when i graduated

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Who are the ladies? :ahh:

friends of one of my lady friends...was definitely tough to decide which one to go after since she told me they told her to tell me that they were both single

ultimately i just chose the one that gave me more attention...wish i could tell you that I had an awesome night with both of them but i'm not a liar and i still consider myself a gentlemen that doesn't kiss and tell

:manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
friends of one of my lady friends...was definitely tough to decide which one to go after since she told me they told her to tell me that they were both single

ultimately i just chose the one that gave me more attention...wish i could tell you that I had an awesome night with both of them but i'm not a liar and i still consider myself a gentlemen that doesn't kiss and tell

:manny:
Cool. I see you tho.

On the real, are they into brothas?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cool. I see you tho.

On the real, are they into brothas?

they are half dominican and half haitian dominicans are ashamed of their black history but haitians aren't. With latin women they can be totally against it or down with it. But i don't think any guy should ever fear his race will be a detriment because sometimes people may have preferences and say they won't date a certain race but that doesn't mean they can't meet someone that blows them out of the water. I'll ask though...will be interesting conversation i'll have fun with it