:datazz:
_6n2qeGZ5fCc

Umm...it did not work.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Yall nikkas don't know how to take pics.

Yall seem like cool dudes so Imma give yall some tips

First off you gotta make sure you squint to give dat aurora of mystery, you feel me?

Then you gotta lick ya lips (pause) before each pic and open your mouth a little to let them luscious mouthpieces be seen in all their glory.

And if you wearin a hat, make sure you tilt dat bytch to da side or the females gon think you a c00n. And I know for a fact coli-females dont want no c00ns, they want them SAVAGE street nikkas like me.

395680_2529786776114_46593875_n.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps

First off you gotta make sure you squint to give dat aurora of mystery, you feel me?

Then you gotta lick ya lips (pause) before each pic and open your mouth a little to let them luscious mouthpieces be seen in all their glory.

And if you wearin a hat, make sure you tilt dat bytch to da side or the females gon think you a c00n. And I know for a fact coli-females dont want no c00ns, they want them SAVAGE street nikkas like me.

:pachaha:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:deadrose:bringing pure comedy and ****ry back to the board

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:dead:

I can't stunt, this lil nikka is funny B :russ:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

:russ:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:ohhh: Thank you breh, I will make sure to implement all of this knowledge into my pic this week. I've been doing it all wrong. :ohhh: