Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
5m20dn5zep212784527.jpg

:pacspit:

Ignoring some of your posts...but That beauty mark on the bridge of your nose:ahh:

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
§ansprix™;957102 said:
I'ma need all of ya to back the fukk up off of Brooklyn.

I just wanna lay on that mans chest and listen to his heart beat and maybe our hearts.will synchronize and beat as one :noah:

Yeah, I'm turning into full blown simp. Say something:ufdup:

:lolbron:

Beat as one? OH LAWD....

hopefully this will result in some ab pics :myman:

But yea...imma be in Florida in a couple of months to blow off some steam from work so Brooklyn:takedat:

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Females in here simpin harder than nikkas :pachaha:

:ohhh: Am I sensing a change in power on the coli? :myman:

No, because you won't catch any of us PMing dude with tittay pics and our phone number tallbout "Can I take you out"

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with us telling a fine specimen of a man that he is a looker because we know yall work hard on your looks. Just wanna appreciate....

And get an ab/dic pic:shaq:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Lol@all the ugly muthafukkas who posted their pics in here and couldnt even get one of these filthy hood boogers to comment on them..no dap no nothin'

not even that bottom-feeding,Sheneneh soundin' trollop who posted a clip of her raggedy ass voice?
:what:

just commit dat

:snoop:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Lol@all the ugly muthafukkas who posted their pics in here and couldnt even get one of these filthy hood boogers to comment on them..no dap no nothin'

not even that bottom-feeding,Sheneneh soundin' trollop who posted a clip of her raggedy ass voice?
:what:

just commit dat

:snoop:

Did you post a picture? Does it really matter if online females don't validate you? :leostare: