Gaga.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
GO TO BEATAGE = LET THE BIITCH TAKE A RIDE TILL SHE CUM, THEN FLIP HER OVER N FINISH HER OFF WIT SOME AGGRESSIVE POUND POUND POUND. THINK OF RUSSELL WESTBROOK ATTACKIN THE BASKET IN THE FORM OF SEX. IF LEGS AINT SHAKIN, IT AINT ME.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:stopitslime: kant youre full of shyt man...u damn well nikkas on here aint gonna let a female asking sex questions flop.....hell u could show a nipple and crash this motherfukker man

just say what u really want to say "Im horny and want to choose which coli member i want to have sex with"

this is a audition man....
:laff:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Sorry @Giselle for taking your thread title layout. I need the spirit of your posting style to complete my mission.

Back on topic, I've seen two coli posters describe their stroke technique and this interests me :dame:
I've taken up on a new curiosity because I didn't know this was a thing until recently.

I'm already anticipating a flop because it's in my nature and it's also a work night. With that being said I'm giving out reps to the best posts.
Thought you were afraid of penis:jbhmm:? Why the change of heart?

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I guess it depends on sex position. If it's a position where I can see and read her face then her facial expression determines what stroke I use and when I use it.

If not I just mix it up..depending how im feeling or by her body language. Obviously if she bout to cum I speed it up and go deeper.etc

Then of course there are the girls that will literally tell you when she wants you to go slow, fast, deeper. etc. Pretty hard to fukk that up.:skip:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS