Men of the coli: please describe your stroke technique

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry @Giselle for taking your thread title layout. I need the spirit of your posting style to complete my mission.

Back on topic, I've seen two coli posters describe their stroke technique and this interests me :dame:
I've taken up on a new curiosity because I didn't know this was a thing until recently.

I'm already anticipating a flop because it's in my nature and it's also a work night. With that being said I'm giving out reps to the best posts.

1 sec :wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry @Giselle for taking your thread title layout. I need the spirit of your posting style to complete my mission.

Back on topic, I've seen two coli posters describe their stroke technique and this interests me :dame:
I've taken up on a new curiosity because I didn't know this was a thing until recently.

I'm already anticipating a flop because it's in my nature and it's also a work night. With that being said I'm giving out reps to the best posts.
:stopitslime: kant youre full of shyt man...u damn well nikkas on here aint gonna let a female asking sex questions flop.....hell u could show a nipple and crash this motherfukker man

just say what u really want to say "Im horny and want to choose which coli member i want to have sex with"

this is a audition man....

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
All it really is rhythm. Think of it like producing a hip hop song. The kick should be a quick pump. Then throw in the snare that's gonna be the holding pump. So we have a rhythm of quick pump, holding pump, holding pump, quick pump,quick pump, holding pump,quick pump . That's one bar, now every 4 bars so you have to switch it up to maintain excitement. Maybe add in a ass slap or more holding pumps in there.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
200.gif

tumblr_lq1n4dIVNa1qdg0sh.gif
I legit looked at this post for a minute and got mesmerized.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:stopitslime: kant youre full of shyt man...u damn well nikkas on here aint gonna let a female asking sex questions flop.....hell u could show a nipple and crash this motherfukker man

just say what u really want to say "Im horny and want to choose which coli member i want to have sex with"

this is a audition man....
:dead: damn