Men of the coli: please describe your stroke technique

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol has anyone responded without making a corny joke post though :mjpls:

To be honest I have not read the whole thread. I just assumed based on the character of the coli that genuine material would come flooding in.

NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
To be honest I have not read the whole thread. I just assumed based on the character of the coli that genuine material would come flooding in.
Maybe to her PMs. Or maybe some nikkas don't even know

You can get a lot of attention by revealing to dudes that you actually have a sex drive.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2h7qmoy.jpg
:laff:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
This thread is genius concept

Be a female and get free homemade erotic material from men you are familiar with.

Respect OP
:ohhh:

I doubt that was OP's goal since there's so many better places to get that type of stuff on these innanet skreets, but then again if it was I should've actually took this thread seriously.:gucci:

I would've had OP crying tears of joy.. .:mjgrin: @Kant would've read that shyt and left this thread like...
B6ezD-aCUAECU1A.jpg

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps

I doubt that was OP's goal since there's so many better places to get that type of stuff on these innanet skreets, but then again if it was I should've actually took this thread seriously.:gucci:

I would've had OP crying tears of joy.. .:mjgrin: @Kant would've read that shyt and left this thread like...
B6ezD-aCUAECU1A.jpg

Not like the thread is closed...

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

B6ezD-aCUAECU1A.jpg

.....from men she is 'familiar' with.

NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
Why would I do that :gucci:
Nothing's worse than a guy who takes himself too seriously. I like 'em to be funny.

I'm a fukkin' goofball myself though so take that with a grain of salt :yeshrug:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Before entering I either spit on my dikk then spit on my hands and lube her p*ssy up or if I'm leaking precum I will squeeze some out onto the tip of my dikk and rub in her p*ssy or if she wet then scoop her juices out and wipe on my dikk then slide in slow. I go in stroking balls deep and shallow fukk with short strokes with the majority of my inches deep in the p*ssy. Then I switch to the deepest stroke which is basically not a stroke but rather grinding but it's anchoring me deeper in the p*ssy. The final stage is when I go full ham on the p*ssy where I'm long stroking from where the tip almost out the p*ssy on the upstroke and balls slamming on the clit and p*ssy lips on the downstroke. The last minute before coming I'm using all lower back and I look like a wave. I'll either stop while balls deep and touching that cervix when coming or keep stroking while coming. No pullout.

Last edited:

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
All it really is rhythm. Think of it like producing a hip hop song. The kick should be a quick pump. Then throw in the snare that's gonna be the holding pump. So we have a rhythm of quick pump, holding pump, holding pump, quick pump,quick pump, holding pump,quick pump . That's one bar, now every 4 bars so you have to switch it up to maintain excitement. Maybe add in a ass slap or more holding pumps in there.

:mjlol:
:russ:
:mjgrin:

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
Before entering I either spit on my dikk then spit on my hands and lube her p*ssy up or if I'm leaking precum I will squeeze some out onto the tip of my dikk and rub in her p*ssy or if she wet then scoop her juices out and wipe on my dikk then slide in slow. I go in stroking balls deep and shallow fukk with short strokes with the majority of my inches deep in the p*ssy. Then I switch to the deepest stroke which is basically not a stroke but rather grinding but it's anchoring me deeper in the p*ssy. The final stage is when I go full ham on the p*ssy where I'm long stroking from where the tip almost out the p*ssy on the upstroke and balls slamming on the clit and p*ssy lips on the downstroke. The last minute before coming I'm using all lower back and I look like a wave. I'll either stop when coming or keep stroking while coming. No pullout.

No spit EVER!!!!
:ufdup:
Natural juices only