Men of Coli is it safe to say f*ck These hoes??

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Dont forget Tiger. The entity thats out of control is the court and legal system. The courts are on the side of women and women use that fact to their advantage. You see them wild videos of them fighting men and saying "go ahead hit me, hit me". You dont see nikkas doing that because even if the cops break up an altercation with a woman holding a bat and dude bleeding, dude is the one going to jail

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yu guys act like y'all never did anything to yall squeaky clean. I told my gf to shut up the other day and, she smack me. I smacked her stupid ass back. If she was to call the police I would be in jail. That's a fukked up double standard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yu guys act like y'all never did anything to yall squeaky clean. I told my gf to shut up the other day and, she smack me. I smacked her stupid ass back. If she was to call the police I would be in jail. That's a fukked up double standard.
That's way different than kidnapping and stomping a bytch out. Had she called the police as long as there weren't any bruises or a history of violence they wouldn't charge you with anything. Now if she smacked you and you beat her face in then yeah you would/should go to jail.